During Production Inspection (DUPRO)
This inspection should be conducted when no more than 20% of production is completed.
The frequency of DUPRO inspection depends on the size of the order and results of the first DUPRO.
At this stage the inspection should be focusing on whether garments are cut to specification, whether the overall workmanship is of an acceptable level and whether the production is running as the initial schedule.
1. Meeting with the factory management
- To review updated SIP
- To review the production status
- To review the factory self Report for self In-line Inspection
- Result feed back for the issues that raised at the TCPS Initial Inspection stage
- Pre-review the packing method to the packing requirement and details in SIPSampling PlanSingle Sampling Plan for normal inspection level II
Workmanship: AQL 2.5
Measurement: AQL 6.0 for woven item, AQL 10.0 for knitted item.
Critical Defect =1.0 point
Major Defect = 0.5 point
* Only one defect is counted and no more than 1 point is scored on one garment.
The garments are inspected pc by pc at a correct sample size for defects in design, constriction, workmanship, material, color, labels, safety, pressing, and finish. Problems discovered in finished garments should be tracked back into the cutting/sewing line to be reviewed and corrected.
Measurement Audit minimum of four (4) pieces per size for all sizes must be covered by the pull. This audit must cover all measurement points. The total number of the first pull must add up to 4,8,13,20,32 or 50.
The critical defect (1pt) is out of tolerance and falls next size grade. Major defect is out of tolerance but not to next size. No more than 1 pt per garment is scored.
If a problem or sizing trend is noted, increase the sample lot size per the sample plan measuring the problem area only.
2. Review and confirm result of In-House 601 wash resting if applicable.
3. Pick up the random samples for every 100,000 pieces of one style and lock the black seal for on going production testing.
If the production failed to this DUPRO inspection, another DUPRO inspection must be performed. And TCPS need to follow up with the factory for the corrective result. Inform MR for the inspection result and potential issue related to the delivery .
Tags: inspection —