Pre-Production (PP Checking )
And Next is Pre-Production (PP Checking)
Stage1: Pre-Production (PP Checking )
- Any suspicious in the SIP must be clarified with TSS/AMC merchandising division
- Communicate timely with MR if production schedule is going to impact the delivery date.
- Follow up with any quality concern.
- PP sample not approved by TCPS.
- Bulk fabric not passed MTL test.
Then No Production
Stage 2: Initial Inspection
This inspection should be conducted in the factory as soon as production start. It should include an evaluation of initial cutting and sewing techniques and should also include an evaluation of all fabrics and trims.
Take TOP Testing Sample at this stage.
1. Meeting with the factory management
- To review updated SIP
- To review production status
- To review factory self Report for the Fabric Inspection and Initial garment inspection
2. Visit Factory warehouse to check if the bulk fabric are placed properly, all shade lots are clearly marked and separated, the fabric inspection and the record can be observed.
3. Visit Cutting section to check the cutting operating each process, and to check the quality of the cut panel.
4. Visit Sewing section to check the line set up, machinery and sewing process for key operating area.
- To check the sewing construction to the red seal sample and yellow seal sample.
- To check the fabric color, visual quality, hand feel and appearance to the standard in the SIP.
- To Check the bulk trims to compare with the approved trims card in the SIP for the design, visible quality and function.
5. Pick up the samples from production line and locked with BLACK seal for TOP sample testing
6. Summarize the inspection finding to the factory management. Review the problem and identify it can be improved.Schedule the next Inspection date ( DUPRO Inspection)
- TCPS should provide a clearly guideline to the factory for quality issue raised at this inspection stage, and need to follow up with the result.
- Communicate with MR for the issues related to the delivery and quality.